Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Hello all. I have not been here in a while, too busy, CFO has not been doing well so I have all the chores to do: the washing up, laundry, cooking, cleaning etc.. etc... Hey, I thought you'd like to see what Fergie does in his spare time.... Hope you're all well Back soon Happy...
  2. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    The blipping snow has started....... The plows are working at full effiency Happy MRRing
  3. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Hello!!ello!!!!lo!!!lo!!! Where did everybody go!!!!!
  4. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Good afternoon all. It's been very quiet here today, wonder why..... I downloaded Skype and I think I'm ready to go but I still neew a mike, so hang on I'll let you know when it's fully setup. Steve - nice boat, great deal... Now how are you going to run it on the tracks??? Rex -...
  5. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Carey I can only chuckle a bit I remember a few years ago, about a dozen now, while we were patrolling in the Adriatic sea on a Canadian Naval unit, one of my lads mentioned that I should not go outside without a hat on when the sun was shinning for fear I might give away our position...
  6. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Coffe anyone? Day 1 of retirement, got up at 4:30 am to get ready for work, that's when CFO got up as well to remind me that I did not have to go anywhere... :o :o So I went back to bed after catching up with the news and got up around 9... She also told me to stay out of trouble...
  7. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Good evening. I should mentioned that when I left the military in Aug 1998, after 31 years, I had planned to fully retire. That lasted about 5 months. Now this is my second crack at retirement and I was looking at employment opportunities this afternoon.... Do you think that I'll remain...
  8. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Happy Monday. Strange day today, I got up and went to work. I was at work for about an hour and made the decision to retire, NOW. So I turned in my badge and parking permit and went home. The question is, how long will I last? Time will tell. Hope you all have a great day. Happy...
  9. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Willis - A couple of years ago CFO and I went to an open house at the Annapolis Valley Model Railroad club. Is there a slight possibility we might have met you at that event? Happy MRRing
  10. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Good morning. My 2 cents worth. The current weather patterns experience in the north are mostly due to the northern Artic air mass remaining over Russia instead of migrating to northern Canada as it usually does in late December/early January. This happens every 60 to 75 years according to...
  11. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Hello. I was suppose to be at work today but I wound up at emreg around lunch time yesterday. BP was through the roof. They said there may be a blockage and will need to get a die test done. They'll call me. I spent most of the day and so has CFO. This episode has taken a lot more out of her...
  12. L

    Jan. 25, Happy Birthday TO dannysey

    Happy Birthday TO dannysey Happy MRRing
  13. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Question. Every car has an "A" end and a "B" end. The "B" end is the brake end of a car. The question is: is there a set convention that would dictate that the "B" end should in the direction of the back of a consist? Or in other words, in relation to a pulling engine, should the brake end...
  14. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Good morning. I was sent this and thought that some may enjoy the wisdom. An Old Farmer's Advice: * Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.4 * Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a distance. * Life is simpler when you plow around the stump. * A bumble bee is...
  15. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Hello. This the track plan that I'm trying to complete HO scale It is freelance with the G & L leasing from CPR and CNR. It is about 80% complete. It is on a 4 X 8 table. Now this is my first attempt in building a layout. So far so good. My wife Gloria (Gloe) got the bug back...
  16. L

    Show Your Face

    You'll be sorry. I hope this doesn't damage your monitors.
  17. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    I assisted with a troup few years ago. I was a Queen Scout (Chief, Eagle scout) in my youth. I've been told that RT has been hospitalized with some sort of heart problem. Please keep him in your thoughts. Happy MRRing
  18. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Yep!! Looks easy to me Fergie - Sorry to hear you had to give up scouting. :( Hopefully, some day you'll get back into it. Happy MRRing
  19. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Hello I can see now, I had an optomologist appointment this morning, the drive home was an adventure :D to say the least. RT - nice looking engine but too big for my HO stuff, also too modern. I found some photos of my CP SW9, now I can work to detail it. BTW I found a pic of Fergie...
  20. L

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    You can see some views of Gloetown here http://www.railimages.com/gallery/luctrembley Happy MRRing




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top