Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Anyone Can Do It

    Well as I mentioned above you can get graffiti decals and also here's a great tutorial on you tube if you want to try and draw your own. :)
  2. T

    Before Weathering....

    Yeah I'm sure they would. :)
  3. T

    Before Weathering....

    Before getting into weathering I used to paint my own locos, all fantasy type locos and very basic painting, here's a few. :)
  4. T

    Anyone Can Do It

    I'll be posting from time to time on the loco and rolling stock threads, in fact I have a few there now if you haven't already seen them on both threads. :cool:
  5. T

    Anyone Can Do It

    For those who just lurk here wishing they could weather their rolling stock, here's a simple and effective way I do mine and it's even in N Scale. A simple wash of black artists oil paint diluted with Mineral Spirits , brushed on and brushed 95% off again so all you have is a somewhat dirty...
  6. T

    Weathering Rolling Stock, a Continous thread

    A few rust buckets among the many pieces of rolling stock I have weathered. :)
  7. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    Yeah I'm on my over there too as I have many rolling stock weathered also. :cool:
  8. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    Yes sir and thanks for the invite. :)
  9. T

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    Just a few of my many weathered N Scale locos. :)
  10. T

    End of The Line Cabooses

    I don't ever use cabooses on my modeling as I model pretty much all modern, but I thought a good weathering project would be to weather some as being retired and waiting to be scrapped. :cool:
  11. T

    Grain Elevator

    Did this for a friend a while back, I used the MIG chipping effects to do this and thought it came out perfect for what I was shooting for. :cool:
  12. T

    New Here But Not To Weathering

    As the title says I'm new to this forum but I have been weathering for a few years now with great success, at least that's the way I see it, :) and in N Scale too. Here's a few of probably many I'll be posting over time, these were my latest weathering projects. I used a Prototype pic for each...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top