ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Roco DRG E-44:
Roco TEE,This is the predecessor of fast trains in Europe as they are today ICE or TGV.
-
Here are some new models in my collection!
Liliput DRG code 91 and the refrigerated wagons kompletu.To old Lilliput before it was taken over Bachmann.
-
Larry! You are my new hero across the Atlantic Ocean to monitor your hands away from the start and stops my breath. Do not blame me, but when I start doing a little model of the EU will copy some of your ideas to make fit.
-
Model of the Railway Association of Friends "Štacion" and modeler in Rijeka - Croatia!
For now, with me in care because other members do not have places in their homes, and we have not yet received their official premises, into which it is placed. Model goes regularly at exhibitions so you want...
-
-
Couple of pictures with detailed models: D
A police officer waiting for a truck driver parked on the site for cars to charge him for the punishment ;)
-
I managed to get this wagon by Fleischmann, which is very rare! It has a swivel stand for very long wagons.
The other two coaches are trademarks of FLM and Roco epochs II and III;)
-
I try to be better to paint this picture of her models, but only you know the kind of images of the wreck are falling! I plan to buy myself a Nikon DSLR camera so I'll do it even better!
Thanks to all the nice gesture! These days the fair in the Austrian town of Klagenfurth so if I get...
-
THX team in beautiful words! First to answer a colleague Rotorranch: The signal box was a gift from a fellow from my town who had just recently recalled that in our hobby 50 years ago. She was in quite a state of neglect, so I was renovated, but the bike in the driveway I've ever lost.
-
Rivarossi steam locomotive with its train cars! The model is 45 years old and has excellent handling characteristics and is very quiet. I prayed to colleagues who know more about such a locomotive such as which line the vehicle and whether the model produced some of the models for U.S. companies?
-
-
Congratulations Larry! For quite some time I follow your work and I really really like it.
-
My American steam sweetheart a gift from a fellow Challenger from Canada!
-
-
-
-
In the former Yugoslavija there is a factory-Tempo Mehanotehnika and they are working mostly American models so that modelers generally bought and some other models because there was no, and they were affordable. Today you can buy anything and everything, a real fan of American railways have...
-
These days, I'll put more pictures of models!
Thank you for your comment.
-
Everything is clear in this regard, but only consider the length of U.S. freight cars to European and saints be clear. One U.S. as two of the EU.
When I write I think the only model, and we all want to drop it more realistic with either one or the other continents.;)
-
Thank Espeefan! As soon as you make photographs is the model I put it to you for review.
In Croatia we have a lot of modellers who are fans of American railways, but I am not immune to them. Only most of us do not have places for large models you are looking for U.S. models.
In Europe...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)