ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
U
I am looking for all Iowa cars, Some I will have to re make useing decals. Im up to 12 now. I never even knew Dallas Center had a hopper car untill intermountain released their version.Im looking for the pink Creston version. I wish id had started sooner but I was young at the time. The Dallas...
-
U
My friend just got the decals put on the car, I did the stripping of the old lettering.
Thought I throw in the Dallas Center Car , the towns are less then 25 miles from each other
-
U
Thanks Matt,
It does. I saw one on a NB manifest train on the spine line once back in 2009 but didnt get a camera shot when I should have! Wish the tagers left that car alone but what can you do about it eh?
-
U
Opps forgot that part.
They are undecorated models from Intermoutin if we can ever get the ordered filled. We had ordered them clear back in October and they are Still waiting for a container with roofwalks and other goodies for other models they have done.
-
U
Very nice work on the CNW GP38-2. I can see these ol' girls working around the Boone aera on the local now! Need more CNW fans to keep the road alive.
-
U
I am new to this fourm,spend most of my time on the railroadfourms, stumbled apon this site because of Matt Holman
's Woodward Iowa hopper car, my friend and I are trying to compleate three of these,found a 3 set of decals for it online, plan to purchace them soon, as well have maybe...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)