You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I have a Intermountain GE ES44ACwith an ESU LokSound Decoder. I have it programmed for a 4 digit extended address. Now when I power it up I have no engine sound and if I hit F2 the horn honks and the bell starts up, the bell will continue to ring even if I hit F8 to mute it. If I hit the F1 I...
Yes A-Line did. Here's a link
http://www.internettrains.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=IT&Product_Code=ALN-27103&Category_Code=HSCINTCARALNGTS&Featured=
riverotter1948,
Athearn is making a second run. You can pre order them at several sites I've seen. I just put off getting the first for too long. :mad:
I have been thinking about ordering a Track Mobile from Factory Direct Trains, has any one seen a prototype from them ? :confused: It does'nt give much detail information about it on their web site www.factorydirecttrains.com
Thanks,
Jerry
I just bought a Bachman Spectrum 2-10-2 with DCC. I changed the address and ran it for about 10 min. then it just quit. :( I can controll the head light function but nothing else. I tried programming it back to the default "03" but still nothing. I'm running a Digitrax system. Any ideas on...