Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    SAR SD40-2f

    Hi ! It's just confusion because he tell that it's built in brass. Thanks !
  2. C

    SAR SD40-2f

    Hi ! Kaslo make them too. Thanks !
  3. C

    SD vs GP

    And... "38" have 2 fan on the top "40" have 3 "GP" mean General purpose and "SD" Service duty ( i'm not sure on this one) GP38-2 = 4 axle and 2 fan GP40-2 = 4 Axle and 3 fan SD38-2 = 6 axle and 2 fan SD40-2 = 6 Axle and 3 fan Thanks !
  4. C

    Cn fm24-66

    Hi ! Thanks for all your answer, i will check them :)
  5. C

    Cn fm24-66

    Hi ! The "Canadian track side guide" write : The CN receive this locomotive in 1955, renumbered #2900 in 1956 and retired in 1966. Again... I know someone that I see this locomotive in real at Cap-Rouge. That the CN buy it, lease it, rent it.. sell it or whatever.... i don't really care...
  6. C

    Cn fm24-66

    Hi ! Maybe but CN have them for 11 years.... Anyway ny question is the sse what is it on the top ? lol Thanks !
  7. C

    Cn fm24-66

    Hi ! From trackside guide... The CN receive this locomotive in 1955, renumbered #2900 in 1956 and retired in 1966 Anyway i know a men that i see them at Cap-rouge, Qc You can be sure that CN already have this locomotive. Thanks !
  8. C

    Cn fm24-66

    Hi ! The CN already have one FM 24-66. Here is the picture The CN receive this locomotive in 1955, renumbered #2900 in 1956 and retired in 1966. In same time you see the "half moon" ON the top... i don't talk about windows... check on the top, it look like a antenna but i don't...
  9. C

    Cn fm24-66

    Hi ! I have buy a Atlas FM 24-66 of CN ( of course) lol I check them rapidly, it look to be accurate exept for the horn and a "half moon" on the top of the cab. #1 What is this kind of "half moon" on the cab ? #2 Someone know the right type of horn on this engine for CN ? Thanks !
  10. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I receive my book today, i don't think that it's the complete car for CN but it have any picture. At the moment i don't see any rivarossi, accurate for CN but i must look again. I can always take the rivarossi car and ad the side of Athabasca, it's more cheapest that buy complete...
  11. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi It's the same "kind" of car... it' probably a coach or a sleeper but from the same "series" THanks !
  12. C

    CN passenger car

    HI ! It's not " identical" car it's "only" the kind of the car, the model ! THanks !
  13. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I only post the link of the picture to show the " model of the car ". Thanks !
  14. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! Like i tell often i'M not the better in english and it's possible that i don't have always the good word ! ( " don't have always " .. i'm not sure for this one lol ) To be accurate for me it's important, the definition of "modeler" it's to try to make smaller the reality. I don't...
  15. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I'm not so confused, I don't need only pullman... I already tell that i don't have any era, i want to have passenger car the more old as possible. That's all I just discovery some HO passenger car and try to see if it's accurate with Canadian raod name, i prefer CN but open to...
  16. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! On my computer the link are good, the name of the car it's overland 50' made by roundhouse, you can see it if you going to the web site of roundhouse directly. I see that Roundhouse make a pack of 4 car.... i want to know if it can match with a picture that i see of " Sydney &...
  17. C

    CN passenger car

    HI ! Anyone know the color of the grab iron located of each side of the door ? I don't have any indication in the instruction... MY model is a Branchline Pullman 8-1-2 sleeper Thanks !
  18. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi again ! Someone have buy the set of Roundhouse 50' pasenger car ? http://www.roundhousetrains.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=50'+Overland&CatID=THRP I'm looking for a picture of each car and i appreciate if someone that he have the car can send them. Thanks again !
  19. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I check them... very nice product ! It can be good for me, i like some of them. It's little bite expensive all between 120-150$ each ! I'm always looking for older one with open end platform, if you know something it can be helpfull too. Do you have buy some of this kit ...
  20. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I will check them :) The major part of my stock are CN and in general i prefer freight "stock" but sometime when i see something that i find beautifull, i want it :) I don't have any era, i just collect what CN already have with the interrest of the moment. Thanks for the link...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top