Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    Foto Fun June 8

    DT&I Weekend Well most of you have seen the new 5934 from the DT&I, but now here she is with her plow installed and on the layout. Also a couple of other random photos. Enjoy! Still not quite sure what I want to put in this space...
  2. S

    The First of Many

    I finally have a loco done up in my fictional DT&I paint scheme! Check this out!
  3. S

    Weekend Photo Fun May 18-20 2007

    It's been a while since I posted anything from the DT&I! Take a look at these!
  4. S

    Weekend Photo Fun, 23-25 Mar, 07

    Here's a couple more photos and a runby video! Enjoy! DT&I 201 Pounds the B&O diamonds A Now weathered B&O 6969 DT&I 407...my very first super detail project! And finally, the run-by video (click on it):
  5. S

    Weekend Photo Fun, 23-25 Mar, 07

    Happenings on the DT&I DT&I GP38 #201 was involved in a collision a while back and has been in the shops for about a week now...Today she rolled out with a new front end and new anti-climber... DT&I GP35 #353 also made a brief trip to the shops today to receive her MU capabilities...
  6. S

    New Arrival & Other Random Photos...

    New DT&I Caboose 134. So far, I've got the underframe weathered, as well as the firecracker antenna placed. Got the new boxcar weathered as well...although I am not quite satisfied with it... Finally got B&O GP30 #6969 weathered as well! DT&I GP38-2 #1776...a friend of...
  7. S

    First Post...and Photos!

    I use a main bus wire under the layout and then those lights actually have a socket that you place in the buildings. Thelights pull right out...it's very handy! Thanks for all the comments! I'm thinking that will probably be it for pics for a while...I have to save some money back for the next...
  8. S

    First Post...and Photos!

    My street lamps and station lights came in! Take a look at these!
  9. S

    First Post...and Photos!

    That overgrown track was quite the challenge! It is, afterall, a small layout, so the track had to be operational, and I wanted to look like it was used infrequently...so that's what I came up with! The branch where the 90 degree crossing is will be sceniced when I build the frame for the...
  10. S

    First Post...and Photos!

    I grew up in Southern Ohio, near Jackson...which was, for all intents and purposes, the southern hub of the DT&I. This evening I worked on weathering that water tower...here's a couple of photos, as well as random others...I tried to get them lit better for you!
  11. S

    First Post...and Photos!

    Thanks everyone for the welcome and the comments! As for weathering the buildings, that's a project I have yet to start! Believe me, there's plenty of details to be completed on those! I'm mostly concerned with getting my lighting and signals wired in right now...then those projects will be...
  12. S

    First Post...and Photos!

    Hey All! This is my first post, and I just thought I'd give a little introduction, and some photos of my layout! My name is Shaun, I live in Las Vegas, and I model the Detroit, Toledo, and Ironton in Ohio! Here's some photos of my work. Please, let me know what you think! :D




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top