Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Neopuron

    Looking at DCC for future use

    Ive been trying to read up on all the DCC info I could find online. Seems to be alot of it out there! In the end I am still a little clueless to what in fact I should be looking for. :confused: Ive always used DC in the past. The big selling point here for me to look at DCC is the ability for...
  2. Neopuron

    New engine advice

    That is how I got as far as I did with the info I had. History on the Conrail engine at least is it was sold to the ARR. I seen somewhere that the S-12 was never a real engine in the Penns fleet. I didn't expect I had any real treasures out of the bunch I have, since I am willing to...
  3. Neopuron

    New engine advice

    Added the pics, figured someone may be able to identify the last Unknown engine...
  4. Neopuron

    New engine advice

    I am will using DC, haven't made the jump into DCC. From what I have read its not such a good idea to run duel engines with DC or, if I do go with two engines it would be best to stay with two of the exact same models. I have a Tech4 220 MRC power pack so I would have to wonder if that will...
  5. Neopuron

    New engine advice

    OK as my second post :-) I took a inventory of all my old engines. Fired them all to up and oddly enough they are all still running. Some better then others. :( Conrail 7752 GP-38 Unknown maker Con-Cor maybe? Pennsylvania 8791 (Engine may have never existed) Unknown maker; first engine I...
  6. Neopuron

    How Many Couplers?? ;)

    I will guess 272 :-)




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top