Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. W

    Help with my 1st ever layout

    I can reach as it is only 55"x32" so not really a long way to reach.
  2. W

    Help with my 1st ever layout

    Thanks, I was thinking of adding the tunnel on the right side curve and the bridge along the back straight as per the Kato plan. Port Moody is actually in Greater Vancouver, check out the link...
  3. W

    Everyone post a picture of your best Weathering!!

    This is my first ever weathering attempt, along with a little graffiti.
  4. W

    Help with my 1st ever layout

    To answer the last question I plan on basing the location on where I live in Port Moody BC, so lots of fir trees and rain lol. I dont really have any scenic plans, I am new to MRR and could only suggest a sulphur plant and oil refinery as these industries are close by in Port Moody. The table is...
  5. W

    Help with my 1st ever layout

    I have all of the track pieces listed in the Bill of Materials on the Kato page, I have listed extra pieces also in the 1st post. I have built the table out of an old door, I would like to add a bridge as per Kato instructions and a tunnel, I just need advice on tunnel positioning. Pictures so...
  6. W

    Help with my 1st ever layout

    Thanks for the advice, I may just go the easy route then and add a seperate loop as I do not want to make the layout too complex. The layout will also be in the corner against a wall, where would be the best location for the tunnel?
  7. W

    Help with my 1st ever layout

    I am planning my first ever layout using kato unitrack on a table of 32"x55" and would like some help with the design element. I want to use the following layout plan http://www.katousa.com/track-plans/g...ay-bonnie.html and I would like to add an outer loop as suggested in the plan, along...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top