Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Enola Yard Tim

    Little Secret

    I can remember when you stayed far away from Bachmann if you were serious with model railroading.
  2. Enola Yard Tim

    Shell swap question

    Not only is the 9 shorter, the trucks and fuel tanks are different.
  3. Enola Yard Tim

    Southbound Model Railroaders Open House

    Hi Ed, I saw your layout way back in the 90s when I used to visit the beautiful Winston-Salem area. The time I was there, a train show was held at the Spencer Shops.
  4. Enola Yard Tim

    1975-1976 American Freedom Train

    I have a few of those cars myself. Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing with us.
  5. Enola Yard Tim

    A Glimpse Of My Layout

    Here's a small portion of my 8 x 17 layout. While it is mostly the NS, this custom painted Conrail will always be a part of any layout I have. About 15 years ago it was custom painted by a friend of mine, Mel, who passed away in 1997. He did a great job.
  6. Enola Yard Tim

    Need some Technical Help w/ ATLAS Eng

    While DCC is great, the more that I think about it, the more I will stay with DC. I have way too many engines to start adding decoders. Yikes!
  7. Enola Yard Tim

    Rivarossi UP FEF-3 oil bunker

    I've seen stuff like that on ebay.
  8. Enola Yard Tim

    Simple Fix That Is Working

    Good to know! Thanks for sharing about the Labelle 107.
  9. Enola Yard Tim

    3rd US Convention in Rodgau/Germany

    Wow!! The scenery and weathering is magnificent. Great work.
  10. Enola Yard Tim

    Georgia Pacific Layout on Auction Kings

    $3500 seems like a resonable price to pay for the layout.
  11. Enola Yard Tim

    NS GP38-2 HO High Nose

    Cool model. A lot of the 5000 series are working hard over at the Enola yard. Recently, slug 927 has joined the ranks.
  12. Enola Yard Tim

    NS GP38-2 HO High Nose

    That's looking really good! Years ago, I made a few high hooded SRR units out of Athearn units.
  13. Enola Yard Tim

    AMTRAK Heritiage units samples are out

    Really cool! Great models. Thanks for sharing with us.
  14. Enola Yard Tim

    Archeological Finds

    Excellent work!
  15. Enola Yard Tim

    weathered atlas hopper

    Your weathering looks great! Only last year did I start doing weathering. So easy. I wish I had done it all along.
  16. Enola Yard Tim

    Grass mats VS Ground cover

    I vote for ground cover. As others have said, it is very easy to attach with both glue and paint. I've done both and both look natural.
  17. Enola Yard Tim

    Casting my own bridge abutments

    Wow, I'm impressed. They look as good as, if not better, than anything that can be bought.
  18. Enola Yard Tim

    My collection.

    Great stuff! Thanks for sharing with us.
  19. Enola Yard Tim

    Hello from Wisconsin

    Welcome Wisconsin!
  20. Enola Yard Tim

    Greetings from Enola PA!!

    Track Plan Hmmm. That is something that I "winged it" as I went along. An old Model Railroader plan gave me the basic idea, and I ran with it. The layout is 8 x 17 duck under design (bad idea for those who are getting old, if you know what I mean!) and I wish I had built it taller...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top