Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Rogue

    Athearn Quality?

    I've only just started on this great journey and have two Athearn's and one Atlas and I've got to say that I am very impressed with the quality and running of these compared to my British OO stock particularly in terms of value for money.. To get a British, Hornby (my favoured make) RTR...
  2. Rogue

    Kids on Norwegian Railroad

    Was sent this today and thought you guys might enjoy it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54iAkkjsfrA :D Apologies if this has been posted before!
  3. Rogue

    My site now has Prototype Photos

    Brilliant site and great photos (particularly the bridge shots) thanks for posting the link! George
  4. Rogue

    Amtrak Phase V

    Thanks Josh, Just what I needed to know! :) George
  5. Rogue

    Amtrak Phase V

    I bought an Athearn/Walthers Amtrak AMD-103 P-42 phase-V #116 today and wondered if any of you guys could give me some advice as to what would be the best passenger cars to get for this loco? Thanks :)
  6. Rogue

    Giggity Giggity! Family Guy reefers are here!

    Huge fan of Family Guy so I think your homage is awesome, just fantastic!
  7. Rogue

    Following a train through the Sierras

    Fantastic pictures of a great layout, very inspiring! Great site too!
  8. Rogue

    The Big Pit Mining museum of Wales UK

    Great stuff, Steve.
  9. Rogue

    Nmra

    Thanks for your input guys, I appreciate it! :)
  10. Rogue

    Nmra

    Is it worthwhile becoming a member of the NMRA? grateful for any input!
  11. Rogue

    West of Scotland Railway

    Oh yeah!!!!! :D
  12. Rogue

    West of Scotland Railway

    Thanks, grande man, I appreciate that!
  13. Rogue

    West of Scotland Railway

    Thanks for posting that, Steve :) Now how brilliant was that? fantastic scenery with a fantastic train, it doesn't get much better! Here's a video of Bittern, a loco from my favourite class of steam loco (An A4 Pacific) steaming through Durham in England last month. Not quite as scenic as...
  14. Rogue

    A few random shots from Northport, Al

    I just love that trestle shot! brilliant!
  15. Rogue

    Greetings from Scotland

    Thanks Jerome ;) and thanks for the museum info, Jim!
  16. Rogue

    West of Scotland Railway

    Jim, This is a great site that will explain British Signalling far better than I could with my rudimentary knowledge: http://www.signalbox.org/ These old colour signals are mostly gone now and most signalling is computer controlled from central locations covering very large areas. There...
  17. Rogue

    Chasing Trains on the CIOR

    Very, very inspiring. An awesome layout and great pics!
  18. Rogue

    West of Scotland Railway

    Railways in the West of Scotland I thought you guys might like to see some of the local railway from the area where I live. This site is not mine but it has some marvellous photos that I hope you will enjoy. http://andy-kirkham.fotopic.net/c1494742.html
  19. Rogue

    Greetings from Scotland

    I haven't been there, Mark but I have seen that museum on a DVD and must say it looks great. The only railway museum I have been to is the NRM in York, England which is the biggest in the world. It is a fantastic place and I recommend a visit to anyone who can manage to get there! Are there any...
  20. Rogue

    Greetings from Scotland

    Thanks for the welcomes, Steve and Josh, Jim: Thanks for the link and yes I am lucky to have such a supportive wife, she loves train journeys wherever we can get them, whether it's Linden (where her family live) To Penn Station NY on NJ Transit or Glasgow to York on National Express East Coast...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top