Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Rogue

    Broadway Blueline

    Some light weathering and the addition of a missing large MU hose (still thinking about what would be good for that! ) are already on the cards, Crandell. :) Nice to see the Hornby name come up! they make all my British OO locos which are predominently 1950's/60's BR steam!
  2. Rogue

    Broadway Blueline

    I got my first Broadway Blueline loco yesterday, a UP, GE AC6000 and I have to say for my first sound loco that I am very, very impressed. It looks great (although not the most detailed loco I have) runs and pulls like a dream and the sound is just great. This definately will not be the last...
  3. Rogue

    Commuter train, freight train collide in LA; 2 die

    A Metrolink spokeswoman said late yesterday that initial investigation has indicated that the probable cause of the collision was the failure of the Metrolink engineer (who was killed) to stop the commuter train at a red signal! What a tragedy!
  4. Rogue

    CapotrenoGio's model trains and layout-ITALY-

    Disposizione piacevole, piacevole per vedere i treni da un'azienda differente!
  5. Rogue

    Omaha's Laurtzen Gardens / Kenefick Park

    Wow, great pics! Thanks for posting! :)
  6. Rogue

    Modeljunction site down?

    Works for me too and I ordered from them on Friday with no problem. Hope you get it all sorted out! :) Here's the link I have on my favourites! http://www.modeljunction.info/estore/index.php
  7. Rogue

    New Locos for NJT & AMT

    Most definately, Jim! lol! Overall these definately have a European feel to them, very German looking!
  8. Rogue

    New Locos for NJT & AMT

    Bombardier have just announced a 486 million dollar plus order for a brand new design of electro-diesel locomotive, 26 for New Jersey Transit , and 20 for Montreal's AMT commuter system. The new locos are to be powered by both overhead electric and a diesel engine (although obviously not...
  9. Rogue

    Weekend Photo Fun 15, 16,17

    Great stuff again from all but I've got to say Wow, Jim! most impressive! very inspirational, I definately need to get some emergency vehicles after seeing yours all lit up like that!
  10. Rogue

    Dog loves steam trains

    Thought you guys would enjoy this wee story! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7555010.stm
  11. Rogue

    Intercity train

    Eurostar, you should try Ebay failing that speak to people on a UK Model Railway forum such as RM Web http://www.rmweb.co.uk/forum/index.php
  12. Rogue

    John Deere 'dozer

    Sounds good, Mikey, thanks. I'm also going to weather the car particularly the deck, as I don't think those bulldozers would drive on there without leaving a mark or two! :D George
  13. Rogue

    John Deere 'dozer

    Thanks Josh, since they are going to remain on the car, as new deliveries I'll just leave them as is. Guess I've saved some paint! lol! George
  14. Rogue

    John Deere 'dozer

    This is one of my latest purchases Grateful if anyone has an idea of what colour I should paint the tracks to make the two dozers I have more realistic! Thanks George
  15. Rogue

    Weekend Photo Fun 18, 19, 20

    Sorry about that, Jim and thanks for the tip. I've taken your advice and joined photobucket, re-inserting my pic! Thanks again. George
  16. Rogue

    Weekend Photo Fun 18, 19, 20

    Just sharing my latest Ebay win, which I am very pleased with!
  17. Rogue

    My update pics of high desert mnt pass.

    Fantastic progress, Jess, well done!
  18. Rogue

    The new guys layout by Jess Red Horse

    Great stuff, Jess, I love seeing new layout pics!
  19. Rogue

    Bachmann HO EMD GP38-2 Santa Fe #3502

    Well, she runs like a dream, is much quieter than I expected and pulls pretty well. I am very impressed. Thanks again all for your input George
  20. Rogue

    Bachmann HO EMD GP38-2 Santa Fe #3502

    Thankyou everyone for allaying my fears, the loco arrived this morning and it certainly doesn't look too bad at all. I'll give it a run when I get home from work tonight to see how it goes. My wife isn't as bothered as much as I about detail (at least about trains, a different matter when it's...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top