ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
yup its getting bad not better. I`m thinking i might have to unload some stuff just to get by being unemployed sucks it does . I`m really hoping i dont:(
-
R
heres a pic of one that i saw at a train show in bluefield for inspiration .gonna try this someday:) just got to modify abit looks to crowded up for my tastes
-
-
R
oh ... I know what you mean about the cold in your bones thing .I`m likr you ten years ago i`d be running around in shorts in this crap but now its like turn the heat up and i cant wait for summer! The global warmimg crack was sarcasm ... Those people dont have a clue!!!:D
-
R
Its just funny to me to hear you talking about how cold it is down there .
It just aint right is it? global warming HAH!:eek:
-
R
I would like to see the track plan on this one !
-
R
WOW!!!! thats a great model !! gonna be hard to get exact i would think .
Wanna see the final product!!!
-
R
That what i thought because of the fuel tanks. the small fuel tank made me think it was a gp7/9
-
R
This is getting to sound like a stuck record, but, it's toooo darn cold to go out in the trainroom again. Was supposed to start out at 45* & it was 30*. Sunny South Florida has switched the ends of the earth w/the north pole. Was supposed to be in the high 60's & it's in the mid 40's. Nice sunny...
-
R
those look to be athearn frames ane they look to be gp 7/9 `s . thr top one looks like a gp 38 or 38-2 or the likes of anyboby else?
Bueller....?
Bueller....?
Bueller....?:D:D:D
-
R
I know it dont mean much but heres the story . I currently have been out of work since september of last year . I was going nuts around the house with nothing to do so what i did was this. I used 2 old fold up tables that were here and bought 2 cheap peices of plywood to get started . the fold...
-
R
IMHO it was kinda childish of the guy to cry about where the pic was taken. I mean you were taking pics of YOUR equipment not his. I have to agree with CBCNSfan if you took the pic it is yours . there are many pics that are taken of prototipical railroads and you dont hear any class 1 railroads...
-
R
yup here we go again !!! lock it up!!!! this is crazy:D
-
R
dont get overwhelmed do it in sections like i did! think of what you want first then second then third then put it all together . I`m sure it will work out and remember you dont have to do it all overnight, i`ve had 3 layouts in the last 2 years when ya get frustrated walk away from it and think...
-
R
WOW! deja vu ... used to live not far from there and yeah your right they are way behind on taking care of anything there in white co. ....... HMMMMM... kinda like here in mingo county. UH... I think ive got a thing for redneck towns , time to see a therapist...:eek: and proffesional help
-
R
I have only one thing to say to straight track ...... WOW!!! someday ,someday!
-
R
Does any one have any idea what these were used for? and do you think these could be modeled?
http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=304804&nseq=538
-
R
those are some good looking customized loco`s you got going there:)
-
R
I have used the foam road bed and found it to be easier to deal with than anything i have used yet. and if you are using bachmann easy track it works out well if you snap off thie connector on the end of the track. matches up well and dont look very bad at all.
e will see how it stands the...
-
R
your welcome !!! Its kinda like a getaway for us that have a lot of time on their hands:)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)