ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
F
Good read on the simple way to use water based paints. I haven't yet purchased an airbrush set and will be able to use this technic when I return to work. They tend to frown on transporting flamables while heading to an offshore drilling rig.
-
F
The future is just that! Don't sweat the small stuff. I have no memories of Grandpa or Dad working on model railroading. I started in the hobby due to a Christmas gift from my lovely wife. I remember it well; talking to her and mentioning that we grew up on a military income and always...
-
F
First of all welcome to the forums and to model railroading. I can give you limited advice on my own short comings. I got into the hobby about six years ago and have limited my self on being an arm chair modeler where in I do not have a layout built. I had grand ideas and took on way more...
-
F
Less can be more! My own room limits me to a small L shape about 4' x 9' of that I'll make a switching industrial area as I saw in a Model Railroader magazine titled Progressive Rail. The dog bone will give you a good balance in my opinion. What kind of trains are you gonna run and will it be...
-
F
Hope things work out for you. I was blessed with a wonderful wife who actually bought me my 1st electric set. What a woman huh! Now we have a five year old who is into trains more than me and that is sick lol. She is now pregnant with a little girl who will be here this March and she has...
-
F
Wow!! The Walmart in our area has had these for 2 years now. Advantage of having a 5 year old boy I guess. They also have construction equipment to scale. We have 2 Walmarts in my area and only one has the scale vehicles, so not sure if all will carry them?
-
F
Heil dry bulk trailer that won't break the bank---like the one offered by Classic Mint Collectibles.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)