Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. G

    Scenic update for Sweethome Alabama

    Awesome scenery!
  2. G

    A flat car.

    Thanks guys.
  3. G

    A flat car.

    New version.
  4. G

    My track plan.

    I don't think there is a turntable in Nanaimo, there is one in Victoria but I don't think it turns anymore.
  5. G

    A flat car.

    :eek: Thanks for the tip.
  6. G

    My track plan.

    Here is a more detailed plan.
  7. G

    A flat car.

    Here is a pic without the bent log.
  8. G

    My track plan.

    I don't have any room for a turntable or a wye but I guess RDCs would work and VIA rail still runs them on some lines.
  9. G

    My track plan.

    I was thinking of modeling a fictional modern Canadian Pacific branch and for passenger service I want to just have a 2 car train.
  10. G

    A flat car.

    Thanks for the comments. Ya I thought that bent log look a bit weird to.
  11. G

    My track plan.

    Thanks for the feedback.
  12. G

    A flat car.

    A logging flat car I finished today.
  13. G

    Weekend Photo Fun 6-10/6-16

    Here is my loco.
  14. G

    My track plan.

    O ya sorry, Its HO scale and its 9 feet at the top and 14 feet on the right side.
  15. G

    My track plan.

    Hi, I would like some critic on my track plan. I plan to run a freight train and a passenger train.
  16. G

    Have to show off :)

    Nice locos.
  17. G

    GP-7's

    Nice layout!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top