Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. URI

    Locomotive duties

    Is coal the only "drag" train, or is unit grain trains considered in this catagory? Great info, thanks.
  2. URI

    Locomotive duties

    Was looking at BNSF SD70ace pics, and I noticed that these units almost always seem to be pulling coal? Same with the Macs. Anyone here no more to the story than I? I ask because I hear Kato will be making these in BNSF colors. They interest me.
  3. URI

    Back into the hobby

    Thank you very much. Time to get a pot of coffee going and have a read. I really appreciate the link.
  4. URI

    Back into the hobby

    Hello, I'm getting back into the hobby, and will be starting a new layout. I have my track plan down,track chosen and lots of other stuff I have made my mind up on. BUT, There is always a but right. I'm still a bit confused on DCC. Is there some recommended reading on this subject? I was...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top