Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. I

    Decals Question

    Does anybody if anyone make the syle of lettering shown in the photo below? I have checked microscale but no such luck. Slanted Roman Letters http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=541607 Thanks IORYGP30M
  2. I

    Detail Part Question

  3. I

    Detail Part Question

    Does anybody know who makes these horns in this photo? Or a close version of them? http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=502002 Thanks
  4. I

    Paint Question

    I am modeling an Indiana Southern GP40 & was wondering if anybody knows of a good match for the gold paint used in the paint scheme, the decal direction says to use GM&O Red & Gold paint, it does not give specific answer it just says gold! Photo of an ISRR GP40...
  5. I

    Detail Part Q?

    Does anybody know where I can find the details to do a Canadian SD40-2? Like the bell between th numberboards, Canadian style pilot/plow? Thanks Nathan
  6. I

    CSX YN3 Blue

    Does anybody know of a company that makes a good match for CSX Dark Future (YN3) paint scheme, I hope to soon start a project and need to know the best match. Maybe mixing paints? Thanks IORYGP30M
  7. I

    DRGW GP60 Paint Question

    I am modeling a DRGW GP60 and was wondering if anybody know who makes the best match for the Orange that you see around the front number boards. I have Orange frame stripes but need to know the best orange for this project Thanks in advance IORYGP30M
  8. I

    Ho scale beacon

    Does anybody know if anybody makes the beacon shown in the photo below? (on the corner of the cab) Link to photo: http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=138387 Thanks IORYGP30M
  9. I

    RC antenna's

    Does anybody know if there is a company that makes the Remote control platforms for the roof of locomotives? Here is a link to what they look like. Link: On the cab sides http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=76618 http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=104925 Thanks in...
  10. I

    Chicago Ft. Wayne & Eastern decals?

    I read in a modelrailroader magazine that there is a company that is going to be making HO scale decals for the Chicago Ft. Wayne & Eastern Railroad the company is called Railflyer Model Prototypes, but I cannot find out any info on this company and how to contact them. Any body know anything...
  11. I

    SOU GP30 Horns

    I will be modeling a SOU GP30 soon and was wondering if anybody could help me with who makes the best prototypical SOU horns for the GP30's. Thanks in advance IORYGP30M
  12. I

    Athearn SD45-2

    Does anybody know what road numbers that athearn will have on there CSX SD45-2 models? Thanks
  13. I

    Atlas CSX Grey

    Does anybody have a idea for a good match for the Atlas CSX grey? I am modeling a CSX SD20-2 #2402 and need a good match for the CSX grey. I ahve tried pollyscale CSX grey and it is to light. Thanks for the info IORYGP30M




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top