Recent content by westpoint64

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. W

    Under Construction - Birmingham UK

    Jim, I just wanted to tell you what a nice thread this has been for me to read...I was in London last year and riding the tube and the other trains was really great, seems like I was riding a train everywhere that week. Your model pic is just great. I happen to like that "rolling loaf of bread"...
  2. W

    Hello from SW Georgia

    Hi,bigredva!....I live in Worth County, in the Albany area...I know where Oglethorpe is. I've been up there several times. I've also hung out at Oglethorpe's sister city, Montezuma. In fact, a friend of mine once modeled Oglethorpe on his Central of Georgia HO layout. Wow, N&W in the 50s....that...
  3. W

    Hello from SW Georgia

    Hi, I'm David.... I live in Southwest Georgia and have had an interest in trains since I was 4 years old. I have a HO layout that is supposed to represent the West Point Route railroads in the year "1964". (that's where "westpoint64" comes from) I put "1964" in quotation marks because "mid to...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top