ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
W
Welcome aboard from a fellow (would be Junior if I elected to go to college instead of throw my life away to the railroad) cheesehead. Lots of good info on here, you came to the right place!
I actually just watched Edgewood's volleyball team play tonight in Oshkosh. :D
Good luck!
-Steve
-
W
I've watched a few videos on YouTube where guys will use dry paint pigments as well. Has anyone used these? The results seem quite impressive!
-
W
I should have looked at it closer when I was there. A damn shame they have botched it so far... I was really looking forward to this model... :(
-Steve
-
W
According to Trainfest 09...
Obviously we have MTH with the ACe/M-2 locomotives currently out...
As far as the ES44 units, Intermountain is coming out with them fairly soon and Kato had a technical data sheet there for theirs as well. The Intermountain are around $175 for DCC/DC but no sound...
-
W
Well custom or not... Kato's run beautifully and sure can handle quite a few cars on the drawbar... I'd pay $70 for a Kato any day. ;)
-Steve
-
W
That would have been nice but its now the Canadian National... :(
-
W
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I'm not satisfied with it. The more I look at it the more flaws I find. By next week I will have another pic for you guys!
Thanks again!
-Steve
-
W
Well... I bought my buddies airbrush and all the goodies that go with it a month or so back and finally got the balls to use it on a locomotive. Not one of my WC or CN units but a throwback Atlas NS GP38 I picked up for 35 bucks at a train show. I tried to follow photos but I didn't want to...
-
W
Well, there you have it. I was just going on what I was told by a few people so I guess they we not completely up on their facts. I apologize if I offended you, I did not mean to cause any harm. You guys do have a great layout and hopefully someday I will be able to come check it out.
As...
-
W
NAPM - North American Prototype Modelers is probably what you're thinking about.
I belong to a club in Ripon which is a bit of a haul from Kenosha but about 15 minutes to the west of Oshkosh. We are always open for visitors with a little heads up! :p Best part is... only $5 a month! :D...
-
W
Nice shots everyone. I like that backdrop a lot!
@Jerome --- WC SW1500s = :eek:
-Steve
-
W
Last night I was running my Genesis IC SD70 through my clubs layout no problem. It went through #4 switches and around some tight curves flawlessly. I want to say they are about 20" at one point. Sure it looked a little goofy but no problems. Come to think of it, I didn't have a single...
-
W
They are still out in force. No worries there! :D
-
W
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this as I did not read the whole thread but the air purifier skyscrapers are awesome! :D
The pig yard doesn't look all that bad either... ;)
-
W
I'm not that impressed with sound decoders but the Tsunami is defiantly starting to make me think about it a little more. I may just have to buy the WC F45 with sound this time around.
Thanks for sharing!
Steve
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)