troyphoto's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
But it’s not. And with SIM spoofing it’s easy to take over someone’s number if they really want to and can somehow get the basic info...
Sunday at 10:11 AM
I’m not a module person but it sounds like using modules to accomplish your layout might be something to look into. They could move...
Sunday at 10:10 AM
The problem with that is that if you have a message started when your "authorization" runs out, and you refresh, half the message is...
Sunday at 6:03 AM
Well howdy there internet peeps and those with Fibre in their diets
It's Troy again
Not much to report. Yesterday was a blah health...
Sunday at 2:17 AM
Troy - I love Rush and especially Neil Peart, but at 1:47:00, the video is too long for me. Maybe I can watch it in spurts over the next...
Saturday at 5:51 PM
If you haven't seen it, this is worth it! Not quite 2 hours
Guest spots with some of Neil's drummer friends playing with Alex and Geddy
Saturday at 5:29 PM
Stay away from social media, but there are a ton of capabilities and apps that are very useful. You'll work into it as you go and the...
Saturday at 2:34 PM
Sigh...
I put everything away, and I'm just running trains. The second decoder is dead, and the programmer doesn't detect it. The lights...
Saturday at 2:34 PM
If you want to get rid of the black background on the forum:
All the way at the bottom of the page, lower left corner is either a moon...
Oct 2, 2026
I love The Beatles too! After hearing Ringo Starr narrate Thomas & Friends, then finding out he was the drummer, I started listening to...
Oct 2, 2026
And I found a gem in the used CDs.
Great condition other than a cracked case. Gave it a new case, ripped, and now listening.
I know...
Oct 2, 2026
I make it up as I go along. Seriously.
Then one the characters decides to do it their own way, and we're off on tangent.
Had that...
Oct 2, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)