troyphoto's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Good morning folks, 68F here and raining. Hopefully will continue as we need the rain. Sadly, everything is pretty much brown here and...
Oct 2, 2026
Well, howdy there internet peeplz and those with Cats of one type or another.
It's Troy (with Lord Fuzzbutt the semi toofless) again...
Oct 2, 2026
hey tom
i hope i did understand your message right. but i really think i will start over and will use at least some kind of US Fremo...
Oct 2, 2026
BARTENDER! Cut John off! He's been hitting the sauce too hard!
Oct 2, 2026
As a lost Canadian I consider it my patriotic duty to learn about The Hip! And drink some Canadian whisky while I do so!
Oct 1, 2026
You got some interesting lamps. First the leg one and now the what I consider nostalgic. I remember the floor lamp that had the three...
Oct 1, 2026
Will be meeting with my TT-wargaming friend this Saturday, will see what we both can do for my project involving Lionel Super O track then.
Oct 1, 2026
Wow, and I thought Terry's place of employment was a little whackadoodle. Mine is also a little weird. We lost our Service Manager at...
Oct 1, 2026
Happy Anniversary Mike!
CT went well after she was finally able to get the IV in. First the right arm, and the vein blew out. Which is...
Oct 1, 2026
That’s his wife btw. She is also a banjo player.
I saw the two of them at an outdoor venue in Park City many years back. I...
Oct 1, 2026
This just in:
Our COO showed up this morning to perform some administrative tasks for the company, and discovered he couldn’t access his...
Oct 1, 2026
Well, howdy there internet peeps and those with anniversaries, birthdays, or just still happy to be on the green side of the world
It's...
Oct 1, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)