troyphoto's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Here's the album... not into this one. I like the Bela and Flecktones... but this one was too banjo-y, and too soprano-y for my limited...
Oct 1, 2026
Good Morning All. It appears that the rain gods have finally found their way here. It's 68° and raining heavily. From afar, it looks...
Oct 1, 2026
Good morning from a rather wet Wisconsin. 65f now the high later is guessed at 67. It rained on and off yesterday and it was heavy...
Oct 1, 2026
Blasphemy. Bela plays banjo. But while he can and does play blue grass etc he also plays jazz and fusion and stuff. Bela Fleck and...
Oct 1, 2026
Rabbit rabbit
Sep 30, 2026
What game is it?
You'll find a few TT-wargamers on here.
I play some Bolt Action, as well as Conquest:Last Argument of Kings, and...
Sep 30, 2026
Hi, there.
So, today, I purchased a Lionel Super O track bumper on eBay. (Specifically, the Lionel 260, the later version that fits...
Sep 30, 2026
Well, howdy there internet peeps, and those wishing Willie a box of jelly-filled donuts
It's Troy again.
Listening to the CD...
Sep 30, 2026
Good afternoon shop dwellers, ya it's been a while since I have posted here or been on this forum. I hope this finds everyone doing...
Sep 30, 2026
Edited to show corrected driving.
Sep 30, 2026
I’m rich!
Well, not really. But I did get a check yesterday in the mail for $37.42 from some class action I’d forgotten about. Some...
Sep 30, 2026
You are a man of many talents, Willie-san. Now you’re diving. I wouldn’t take my phone diving either, if I went diving.
Sep 30, 2026
Well, howdy there internet peeps and those with plumbing issues
It's troy again.
I've been cursing my physical therapist yesterday...
Sep 30, 2026
@TLOC damn i missed it! Late Happy birthday from the other side of the pond!
overhere its all going well. On monday i was attending a...
Sep 30, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)