troyphoto's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Don't know what I'm doing up this early, but good morning! Temp is 66°F, but I expect that will fall to around 62°F or so before...
Sep 30, 2026
I feel like an amateur with only 200mg of Gabapentin per day.
I tried doing my home exercises for PT today and was cursing my therapist...
Sep 29, 2026
Happy Birthday Tom! Hope you enjoy your day.
I was mistaaken about my next CT scan. It's not until Thursday. I'm glad I double checked...
Sep 29, 2026
Well, howdy there internet peeps, and those showing their birthday suits to their significant others
It's Troy again.
Happy trip round...
Sep 29, 2026
Good morning Crew as I wake to my 74th year. September is quite the month for both sides of the family. Our birthdays, our anniversary...
Sep 29, 2026
One of the things I lost when tinnitus took over was Rush. For whatever reason, Geddy's voice has become like nails on a chalk board.
Sep 29, 2026
Brain kicked in at 3:30a, up at 3:45
What to do? Get a big beverage, and put Rush 2112 on
Back when Geddy was in his "Screamy" phase as...
Sep 29, 2026
Well done sir, they are essential to any good classic rock collection.
Here is one you probably won't hear on classic rock radio, at...
Sep 29, 2026
Oh, and in other news I got another BookBub advertising slot. They curate a list for each of their mass emails, so getting even the...
Sep 28, 2026
Well howdy there internet peeps, and those sans facial hair
It's Troy again.
Today was Medical day.
First: the import news.... Lord...
Sep 28, 2026
Everytime I come to the forum I get that, maybe for the last 10 days or so. I use an Ipadpro
Sep 28, 2026
Upon further review, I was advised that my locomotives were not damaged, but the Walthers boxes containing my heavyweight B&O cars all...
Sep 28, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)