troyphoto's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I copied reply to respond and had to prove I was human to see it. ???
Sep 28, 2026
I've been getting that a lot. If Willie got it, then evidently, robots are now trying to disguise themselves with long beards
Sep 28, 2026
Something new to me?
Never had the "Verify you are human" check box before!
Sep 28, 2026
Whew!!!
Going to do the final gluing tonight. I want to do this stretch all at once for consistency.
Sep 28, 2026
Good morning all!
Monday, Monday......
A little foggy and a cool 46F this morning. Should turn into a beautiful day once that burns...
Sep 28, 2026
and your daily funny.
Sep 28, 2026
Well howdy there internet peeps and peepers,
It's Troy again
Busy day today. I go see the doc for my annual.
Then I go to PT first...
Sep 28, 2026
And yes, that was it. This is the locomotive that pulled the Imperial train at one time in its life. It had extra paint highlights and...
Sep 28, 2026
I started adding lights to my bedroom's model railroad display. Everything has to be taken down off the wall, and I started with the...
Sep 28, 2026
I'm always on the lookout for things that I can make for my layout. I recall somebody on one of the forums mentioned that he
made sacks...
Sep 28, 2026
To everyone recovering or dealing with health issues, here's to a faster & pain free recovery. Hopefully you won't have to accept or...
Sep 27, 2026
I now always copy my posts, refresh the page to prove I am human, and then paste them over whatever shows back up before hitting "Post...
Sep 27, 2026
Good morning. It’s 43f now maybe 72 later.
Grandson has a soccer game at 12:30 locally
Terry turns 75 today and no idea yet where we...
Sep 27, 2026
Well, howdy there all you salty internet peeps (and salt-free types like Kuso)
It's Troy again
Just back from my near daily trip to...
Sep 27, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)