Recent content by TrainJunkee

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Starting the new layout!

    I'd say it has been a while... Almost gave up on the thread! Glad to see some updates. It is looking really good. Going to see if you posted on UTube yet :) Thanks for keep us posted or should I say keeping your railroad posted
  2. T

    Starting the new layout!

    Nice Job Ron!!!! I am really excited to see you are making progress... Maybe you can talk the wife into moving back in with your parents so we can see even more progress!!!!:D
  3. T

    Starting the new layout!

    TrainJunkee is Jonesing for a fix Hi Ron, I have been checking in often for a fix.... on the layout progress... I hope this aint one of those "how do you keep an idiot in suspence" postings:eek: ...Just kidding.. Seriously though... Have you made any recent progress.. I have gotten a lot from...
  4. T

    O Scale double portal

    Hi, O scalers providing help HO Scalers???? I have a four track mainline on some areas on my HO layout. I was wondering if anyone has used a O scale double portal to represent a 4-track quad portal in HO.. If so are there any that would pass for HO in there contruction? I like random stone mut...
  5. T

    O scale double portal for HO

    Hi, I have a four track mainline on some areas on my HO layout. I was wondering if anyone has used a O scale double portal to represent a 4-track quad portal in HO.. If so are there any that would pass for HO in there contruction? I like random stone mut will use anything that would look good...
  6. T

    Starting the new layout!

    Track elevations in XtrkCAD Hi Ron, Was wondering how you delt with the elevations in XtrkCAD.. Its pretty tough to messure hundredths of an inch with a ruler... Did you stay with the elevations on the design software... Did you use inches or centimeters.. I am finding it next to impossible...
  7. T

    Starting the new layout!

    where did the sheet cork for you yard..




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top