ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
T
I dont have one of those On Site Financial Advisors LOL
-
T
Im about to start the weathering process any suggestions and help with what kind of airbrush to purchase and such since im going to the hobby shop tomorrow.
-
T
Great work, where is the Wiregrass Central based out of Dothan? Ive never heard of it. Im building a prototype of St Joe, using A&N railway and others I see in Panama City.
-
T
Gah, my Visa card doesnt like me much right now due to buying 3 Athern Genesis GP15T's
-
T
Looks very nice, My son loves the steam locomotives, but im a Diesel man
-
T
Lol tell me about it, I just preordered 3 Athern Genesis, lol 700 bucks
-
T
Thats what I was wondering? I mean does it include scenery of anykind or anything along those lines.
-
T
Has anyone had any luck with the atlas track plans that are on there website? such has difficultly and such?
http://www.atlasrr.com/Code100web/index.htm
-
T
I know the differences in code 100 and code 83 have to do with the current it carries and more to scale, is there a difference between brass track and nickel plated? other than astethics?
-
T
CV I have 2 kits, the ones I have were picked up at a friends Dads house who used to work for the railroad they are both Athearn kits still wrapped in the pastic and unassembled one is made for the BEV BEL corp? kit 548 and the other one is Athearn number 05801 road numbers are 5047 and 5000...
-
T
I have recently gotten into model railroading and have been looking to do a Prototype of the local short line that is now owned by Genesee Wyoming, I currently have 2 HO scale boxcars from Athern Road numbers AN5000, and AB5047 I am looking for all boxcars, and rolling stock minus Cabooses, I...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)