Recent content by thegenieoffunk

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Mars Light on Digitrax Decoder

    So here's what I have: EMD F7 Digitrax SDH164D Decoder Standard white LEDs with resistors Can the decoder take a regular plain ol' LED and flash it like a mars light? Or do I need special LEDs like I would use if it was DC. Thanks
  2. T

    Alco - EMD F Unit Consist?

    Perfect. That's exactly the kind of pic I was looking for. Thanks!
  3. T

    New around here

    Hi. New to forum. Used to do model RR back in the 90s, and got back into it last year. I know a lot about modeling but I have a lot of questions about railroad history.
  4. T

    Alco - EMD F Unit Consist?

    Does anyone know of any examples of Alco FA and EMD F units being used in the same consist? Was this even done?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top