Recent content by sra4031

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    New layout and new to the hobby

    What size is that?
  2. S

    Track questions

    Yea I have seen that about steel.
  3. S

    HO Garage Layout Video

    I will say one thing I loved about this video that is different then the other videos I hav seen, and that is he shows the layout, instead of the engine and cars. I will watch the videos for layout ideas but all I get to see is the train. Model railroading is not just about the trains, it is...
  4. S

    Track questions

    Thanks guys. Chris, not sure why the turnout#4 is actually 4.5 is important, but I will keep it in mind.
  5. S

    Track questions

    Bob, I will be doing HO scale. Was not sure if all tracks was interchangeable or proprietary. Also did not want to start getting into more complex layouts to find my track was not compatiable. I will check out the site you mentioned.
  6. S

    Track questions

    That is what I am trying to do Bob, which is why I asked. LOL What do you like?
  7. S

    Track questions

    I am trying to figure out how to proceed with track. I see tracks made out of 3 different metals, 2 different codes, and by different manufactures. I see things like ez track, snap track, coupler tracks, etc....., and then there is molded tracks, and flex tracks. I am wondering what should I...
  8. S

    HO Garage Layout Video

    Nice layout, and video well done. Be safe brother.
  9. S

    Hi from Smyrna, TN

    So far I am finding that true
  10. S

    Hi from Smyrna, TN

    Thanks guys. Just got the green light by the station manager (wife)
  11. S

    Hi from Smyrna, TN

    Hoping to get into the hobby, doing research right now. Little about me. I am a Certified Life Coach/ADHD Coach. I am a member of Sam Davis Lodge #661 F&AM and a Noble in the Al Menah Shrine. I have always been interested in this hobby, and hopefully 2013 will be my year. Interested in...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top