ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
S
Great layout, big yard, place for lots of locomotives, long main line............ I would move food, the fridge and micro down stairs. I wouldn't see the light of day for days ........
-
S
Here in San Jose, homes that are for sale have 75 to 100 bids on them. News says SJ is a hot market right now. Not enough homes for sale. Wonder what I can get for mine ? But once I sell I could never afford to come back. Too expensive......
-
S
Well, it's 5 pm here in Bay Area. They say there's a possibly of snow at ground level overnite. I have not seen snow at ground level possibly since '98 - '99. If there is, I will post some pixs.............I'm crossing my fingers for snow
-
S
34 degrees here with a high of 57, hazy skys but no rain
-
S
Nice photos everybody.....
-
S
39 degrees here with high to 57, clear and sunny, but rain possible this weekend. Going to unbox some of my railroad stuff stored at one of my rental houses this weekend. Been about 9-10 years, so it might be time to start up again. Just need room for a lay out......
-
S
Morning everybody, 28 degrees here with a high of 57 in the north bay area. No rain.
Nice start to your layout.
-
S
Great skill you have.......
-
S
Good morning, it's 29 degrees here now and the HOT TUB is great till you get out. Happy New Years everybody............ Hungry.........can't believe I'm still up. A little food and some sleep.........
-
S
Awesome pictures, just looking at it quickly it looks real to me. Great job. Its been too long for me, going to have to set up something somewhere.....
-
S
Afternoon everybody, Maybe high of 53 but mostly sunny, but no rain............Woohoo. I have no railroad set up to "play" with.
-
S
Good morning, 47 now, high of 52 and off and on rain here today in north bay area............ I'll take that over 32 degrees
-
S
Sawzall blades come in different lengths(4 to 12 inches)and from fine to course teeth. Use by hand and you can rough cut the foam pretty fast.........
-
S
I learn more everyday I come on this forum...........
-
S
Merry Christmas everybody, have a safe holiday....
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)