ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I think they'll be checking for popped rivets and skin wrinkling after that.
Wednesday at 4:59 PM
Boeing 737 Max acrobatic airliner can do 3.08G.
I also watch aircraft accident investigations and can now fly an airplane. Awesome!
Wednesday at 4:59 PM
Another real professional, huh...
Wednesday at 4:58 PM
Is that a slip at the bottom inner yard lead track heading to the right? If not, it might be worth thinking about. It would give you...
Wednesday at 4:57 PM
They are competitors:
Market Segments: MyChart (by Epic) dominates large health systems, major academic medical centers, and regional...
Wednesday at 4:41 PM
Judging from Google Maps that seems to be half amusement park and half business campus. Google mentions nothing about the eccentricities...
Wednesday at 4:35 PM
Prairie Cardiovascular uses the My Chart software, but the hospital I've been using have the My Care Corner software. Doesn't seem like...
Wednesday at 2:26 PM
Just received another lab report not five minutes ago.
While the doctor and nurse both knew I had a UTI from the Foley cat, the sample...
Wednesday at 2:22 PM
I live about 1 mile from Epic creators of the My Chart software. The lab results are always an interesting feature that yep the patient...
Wednesday at 2:19 PM
Yes, the Naval Hospitals are part of the Defense Health Agency and it uses Military Health System (MHS) Genesis as the online system. It...
Wednesday at 2:00 PM
Yes, my nurse never checks messages. I sent her a message once during this three week recovery period and ended up calling the office to...
Wednesday at 1:59 PM
Nicki is finally able to walk without a walker, but still cannot drive until the surgeon gives her the ok. I had to take her in to get...
Wednesday at 1:57 PM
Oct 7, 1985
21st NASA Space Shuttle Mission (51-J): Atlantis 1 lands at Edwards AFB.
Wednesday at 1:22 PM
Oct 7, 1826
The Granite railway, the first chartered railroad in the United States, began service.
Wednesday at 1:21 PM
They offered that to me like I was a damned invalid. I said I don't have strangers in my home for any reason and I'm quite capable of...
Wednesday at 8:40 AM
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)