RhB Michael's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Maybe something like these for passenger cars on a smaller layout?
Anyway it 68 here, supposed to get to 85 today. My Missus has a...
Wednesday at 8:38 AM
I'm still waiting to have my first beer in a month. I completely missed Oktoberfest this year. I've had a case of Hofbräu Festbier in...
Wednesday at 8:37 AM
We have had access to MyChart for a while now and I was against putting the app on my phone. I finally downloaded it last week before my...
Wednesday at 8:34 AM
That's water not alcohol, right? 🤣
Wednesday at 8:34 AM
Does your hospital or medical network have a program like My Chart or My Care Corner where they can upload all labs, visits, CT...
Wednesday at 7:08 AM
Today is Wednesday, October 7, 2026
The History of Today
1777 - During the American Revolution the second Battle of Saratoga began...
Wednesday at 5:26 AM
Good morning. 53°F out there with an expected high of 86°F again today.
Slept almost until 0700 this morning. First time in over three...
Wednesday at 5:22 AM
Good morning. 55f degrees now and 72 or 79 later. The WeatherChannel app says 72. The weather guy on the local media outlet says 79...
Wednesday at 5:22 AM
Well, howdy there internet peeps and those with unclogged drains, whether they run slow or not.
It's Troy again.
Speaking of Attic AC...
Wednesday at 5:22 AM
Cool! Yeah, I bought a bunch of them when they came out back in who knows when. I have a 6 and three 4 car sets. I just checked and they...
Wednesday at 5:21 AM
They were pre-owned, but looked like they’d never seen track. It is a collage between a 6 car and a 4 car set.
Wednesday at 5:21 AM
Good morning all!
Happy Hump Day!
Clear and 56F this morning High today is supposed to hit 76F
Usual stuff around the house this...
Wednesday at 5:21 AM
Good morning gang!
39° outside under clear skies, should get to the lower 70s later today.
BBL
Wednesday at 5:21 AM
This is why we have a service contract on the HVAC system. My knees can’t take crawling across bare plywood, plus the temperature...
Wednesday at 5:21 AM
I went to my not-so-LHS yesterday morning, exchanged my defective and not-decoders. I got a refund for the not-decoder, and the...
Wednesday at 5:21 AM
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)