ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
I have a proto 2000 sd9 with a digitrax dh163 ao installed and I need to get the diesel lighted, any help, thanks.
-
R
I need to find a longer cable to connect my DB150 to a UP3 panel, the one that you get with the system is too short, any suggestions. Normal phone cables do not work. Thanks............
-
R
I am trying to set up a programing track with a Digitrax Empie Builder, having trouble. My booster does not have "Prog A or Prog B" on it. All I have is "cofig a and config b" are these the same? Anyone have a diagram? Thanks...............
-
R
I have an Athearn RTR P42 that I would like to add sound to, would the new Digitrax SDH164D be a plug and play for this unit. Just connect the 2 9 pin connectors to eachother? Any other suggestions?
-
R
Has anyone installed a Sountraxx KT1000 into a Kato SD70? Where does the speaker go? Thank you......
-
R
I am trying to install a DH123d into an older blue box, runs great but no light. Shows only very dim, do I need a resistor? Thanks, Ray W.
-
R
Thanks for all the response, I cannot believe how well 91 percent alcohol works, gets right down to original color of plastic mold. Thanks again everyone, this forum is great.
-
R
Thank you so much, will give it a try:)
-
R
I need to remove a bad coat of primer and some factory lettering on a model, any suggestions. Thank you so much...........csxmodelrailroading.blogspot.com
-
R
I am trying to figure out what the best decoder for my proto 2000 sd7 would be. Any suggestions, Thanks........
-
R
I thought this forum was about helping and learning, some of us are not expert modelers that you seem to claim to be...........
-
R
Has anyone ever printed decals from a PC? I have the white decal paper and am trying to print some for my shortline. Any suggestions?:confused:
-
R
I just found in my collection some old Tyco Billboard cars, box cars, covered hoppers. I would love to get these up to snuff, any suggestions for new trucks? How would I screw to bottom of old cars? Thanks everyone...
-
R
Thanks for the replys, I will try and lay out some vehicles and see wht looks right in my mind. Thanks again.............
-
R
Thanks for the reply, also how many HO scale feet should my road be?
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)