ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
P
hey jess,
so far this worked! I pushed down on one side of the track and now the trains run fine. I'll try to re glue the track. Hope this is the problem?!?! Thanks guys for all the post. Take it easy.......
-
P
hello,
I am having a problem with a section of track (n scale). Each time the train hits this one spot, it stops. I have too push it for it to go. I used different engines and the same thing happens. I've cleaned it using rail zip and also used sandpaper. Nothing works. Now the funny thing is...
-
P
that really looks good Hopefully mine will come out looking like that. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
-
P
What is the cost of Envirotex? And can I pour this over the woodland scenics water? Or do I need too rip it out? Thanks for all the feedbacks
-
P
hey Jim,
some pours were heavier then 1/8 no more then a 1/4. I did not think it would shrink that much. I waited for 48 hours or more for the next pour. not sure if the plaster on the bottom absorb any of it? I'll do my best to fix this, but I need too (maybe) rip the rocks out. argghhh...
-
P
Your dream layout will be completed if you stay single
-
P
Hey everybody!
Sort of having a problem with my layout. I am using the woodland scenics realistic water. In the beginning it came out great. I followed the directions (step by step).Looked awesome. Now that the water has been in place for about a month or more (6 weeks). The damn thing is...
-
P
The layout is small 2x4 (n scale) Year is late 1950's. I guess I am looking at all types of signaling. This layout is built to expand. So, everytype eventually will be used. Thanks for the responses:)
-
P
Hi, I would like too start placing RR Signals on my layout. But I would like to know what goes where and how they are used. Anyone know any good websites out there? I just dont want put signals anywhere? Only because I do not have a clue. Thanks so much:rolleyes:
-
P
hi, i want to know if there are some good quality cars in n scale without the hefty price. i like mini metals, but boy! are they expensive. anyone know of any good quality cars, but easy on the wallet? thanks!:confused: :D
-
P
Enough Of The Lead! I Get It! I Wont Eat It! JEEZ! Lol :D
-
P
Thanks so much guys, I'' give some of those ideas a try!
-
P
Hi, I have been trying to find cradle weight for my Model Power GP-40. For some reason, I cannot find this part.:confused: What are my alternatives? Lead shot? Silly putty? B'B's What do people use to add weight in there loco's? Thanks. Oh.. its N scale.
-
P
Thanks guys for all your help
-
P
Hi
Are there any good websites that give you a brief history of locomotives? (Generaly explain what year a locomotive came to be. And what role in played).
I have a GP 40, Emd GP 50, 0-6-0 Plymouth Switcher, F7.
I just would like to know alittle history about them. Please help. Thanks!:D
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)