Recent content by PeterH

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    Which grade crossing w/ lights to buy?

    Thanks for all the input. It looks like its a run off between www.berkshirejunction.com and http://www.logicrailtech.com/ I think we could get 2 sets of lighted grade crossings for the price of one set that includes the moving gates. I think I have convinced my son to lean in this...
  2. P

    Which grade crossing w/ lights to buy?

    Hi, My 9 yr old son and I are new to HO trains. We build a big triangular set up in the basement with the controls in the middle. My son wants to buy automated grade crossing gates and lights. I saw a post that suggested Birkshire. They have an infrared sensor and flasshing...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top