Recent content by peewee

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    Hogwarts Express!!!

    A Ford Anglia. In HO scale would be a good go with for that locomotive.
  2. P

    My first Layout - a 5' x 9' Modern BNSF Freelance

    Very nice. A few of those photos appear real 1:1. Nicely done.
  3. P

    Hogwarts Express!!!

    What a wonderful loco. Thanks for sharing because you photo takes me back to the movies that I love. All you need now is that flying car.
  4. P

    Hello It's Peewee

    I did look at a few of the threads. One I found interesting had a video. The fellow had somehow modified his locos to sound like turbines. Two things made me laugh (in a good way). The first was his camera was mounted on the tracks ahead of the engine. The second was when the train came to a...
  5. P

    Heavily Weathered Hopper

    Looks like a good subject to add graffiti too.
  6. P

    Hello It's Peewee

    I'm better at displaying something than running it. I've got too many projects lined up that would prevent me from building a layout within the next few years. I'm not sure some of them were meant to run anyway.
  7. P

    Hello It's Peewee

    My first train I still have. A mid 50s American Flyer. I have the loco and one box car. Don't know what happened to the rest of the train. I also have a mid 50s HO train. Of late I have gained other locos that I want to learn more about. All are HO scale I do believe.
  8. P

    Hello It's Peewee

    I have been collecting die cast aircraft for past 10 years. I have a few HO scale locos included in my collection. I want to learn more about them.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top