Recent content by paharleyman2001

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    Track code

    tarck codes Hey thanks guys for your info it really helped alot you people really know your stuff and one more question is there codes that will match up I seen some where I think 100 and 83 will match up I forget what scale I think it was 83 Ho scale and 100 O scale I think can you help me...
  2. P

    Track code

    code The reason I am wanting to know the code of track is because i want it to look as real as possible I want what is being used out there and not have to worry about it in the future.
  3. P

    Track code

    Hey guys haven't been on here in a while due to training to go to afganistan in March. What is the best track code to use I have heard 83 100 what is more realistic and if anyone has a good place or website where I can buy 50'ft coal cars please let me know the 50 footers is what i am into...
  4. P

    HO scale 50ft boxcar

    50ft cars I was at a club the other day and they helped me out alot I figured I would go with current era 70's to 90's and go with 50ft standard size cars I have a high cube. I guess I'll have to wait and see it is a tough choice you know? The one thing that has me worried alittle is all the...
  5. P

    couplers

    Hey guys I did some reserch and found out what kinda coupler it was it is a delayed coupler it is magnetic and and disconnects when the cars on on top of it and it will connect back up when you roll off of it. Thanks for the help though guys
  6. P

    HO scale 50ft boxcar

    Hey guys I have a question about a boxcar that was given to me. The car that was given to me is from a company called LBF products it's a nice car blue and on one of the trucks there is a wire and somekind of sensor on it it this a powered coupler braking device I have no idea. If I continue to...
  7. P

    Sizes

    cars I'm just trying to make this whole thing look good I like the bigger scale HO cars. Im trying to find out what is more popular before I start dumping a crap load of money into this if you goto the walthers website you will see all the factories and loaders and unloaders. What I am...
  8. P

    Sizes

    Rolling stock The era does't reall matter to me I just want the larger 50ft or 7 inch length type rolling cars you can so much more with them than you can the 40ft cars. You can more detail and weathering to them. And are the Walthers buildings and factories big enough to support them before I...
  9. P

    Sizes

    most popular So what size in the HO scale would be better and what is more popular now days.
  10. P

    Sizes

    Hey guys why is some HO Scale rolling stock bigger than others I have a 50ft box car and a few others that are smaller I like the bigger one myself in future reference what should I be looking for is there something I'm missing plase any info would be great as always.
  11. P

    couplers

    Hey guys I want to change a few things on my cars are all couplers interchangable what I'm saying is can i put couplers from one car and put them on another
  12. P

    Moving Figures

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys hows it going? I'm new here but have been into trians for a life time large and small but I have one question for everyone who has an answer for me. I have been looking for animated figures and can't...
  13. P

    Best Hobby Shops on the Web

    animated figures Hey guys hows it going? I'm new here but have been into trians for a life time large and small but I have one question for everyone who has an answer for me. I have been looking for animated figures and can't find them I know there is a few places to get them but local hobby...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top