Recent content by pacbelt

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    New ACTRR Updates

    That looks great, Mike!! The scenery looks fantastic!! Your Work Train fits right in with that terrain! ;):cool:
  2. P

    Women Drivers

    LMAO!!! :cool:
  3. P

    Hello to all from Indiana !

    Welcome to TWP!!! Is a small world!!! My sister's ex-boyfriend's barber's brother is from Indiana!!! Seriously, great group of guys here! We're here for whatever you need! POST PICTURES!!! :p
  4. P

    Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

    Jim, I got bit by the sound bug 2 years ago - there's just no turning back!!!! :D You won't really want to! Sound adds a dimension of realism that's hard to top! And sir, I need to say again, what a masterpiece!! :)
  5. P

    New ACTRR Updates

    It's OK Mike, I've just been given a crappy, tragic month!! Tryin to keep my head up! :)
  6. P

    Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

    Commming together nicely - absolutely stunning pictures!! Beautiful layout! :)
  7. P

    New ACTRR Updates

    I'd like to say good....... :(
  8. P

    New ACTRR Updates

    Definitely some nice work Mike!! :)
  9. P

    Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

    I cannot wait to try one (or a few!) myself!! After 35+ years of modeling, I'm long overdue to build wood kits!!
  10. P

    Athearn's Latest Price Increases: Im out...

    Yes, there ARE ways to cut costs So what if product sits on the shelf awhile!?!?! It means something someone really wants will still be there 6 mos to a year later!! Eventually, longer production runs will lower tooling costs, and just maybe - prices may just come down!!
  11. P

    Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

    Wow!! I'm with Mike - I'm not worthy!!! That is 3D artistry! I'm glad to have seen this! Very inspiring... :)
  12. P

    Done with chalk, anyone know how to do rust?

    I do agree with that!! I have a UP mainline with a siding 1/2 mile from my house! :) I constantly get to see rolling stock in many degrees of weathering, parked! Thanx for the link, that's a great resource! :D
  13. P

    Done with chalk, anyone know how to do rust?

    Thanks for the link!! There's something I can work with.... Makes me want to make a piece of rolling stock look like its past retirement, and ready for scrap!!! :D
  14. P

    Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

    I second Johnny! Thank you for your artistry, your patience and your time!
  15. P

    Done with chalk, anyone know how to do rust?

    Good idea, but I live in Arizona. There is a car next door that has been bare metal for two years, and hasn't rusted yet! ;-p Carmine, modeling the HO Scale Pacific Belt RR since 1975!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top