ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
O
Some fantastic photos posted on this website. here is a photo from my previous OO Scale layout, I have given it the title "Only just I made it".
-
O
Thanks Barry, I made the hedges out of green Scotchbrite kitchen scourers cut into strips soaked in PVA white glue and rolled in fine ground cover.
The new layout will have a rural Aussie theme but nowhere in particular, it is called "Dingo Ridge" supposedly a private railway set in the 1950s...
-
O
Don't know what happed but it appeared twice, sorry.
-
O
A street scene from my previous OO Scale layout called North Worcestershire Railway, now demolished so I can build my new one.
-
O
Hi there Jim, I have used Kadees on other layouts that I have built but modelers that model British OO and use Kadees are very few and far between, many now using the NEM Pocket types which are available in various size's and shapes.
Lots of British and American steam locomotives in Oz, a lot...
-
O
Hi There, yes I did add the headlights and thought of using 3 chain link couplers but after some web research decided to give the idea away, seems that style of couplers cause a few problems, thanks for the suggestion though.
-
O
Hi There thanks for looking, all loco's and rolling stock are Hornby, only thing I don't like are the tension lock couplers which are reliable but ugly.
-
O
Always interested in New Street Station as I did the bulk of my trainspotting there during the 1950s, good luck with the layout.
-
O
Just a few pics of my loco's which of course are British, I have only just started my new layout "Dingo Ridge" which is freelance in every way, not wanting to part with my OO Scale locomotives and rolling stock I decided to give the whole lot a repaint and a couple of other modifications to sort...
-
O
Crikey I stopped counting years ago but since I was born in the UK 1943 I guess that makes me 66, yikes when I was in my 20s I thought anyone 66 was over the hill but now I got there I like to think I am still in the valley, except for the bits of titanium in the ticker I feel great.
-
O
No Pictures but by golly you Americans sure know how to put a layout together.
Dave.
-
O
Hi Matt, thanks for the welcome and the thumbs up on what is going on with the forum.
Dave
-
O
G'Day to you Josh, thanks for the welcome and will post pics soon.
Dave
-
O
Ha Ha Rico top secret business that but a hint is because most Aussies have red faces, some because of to much sun, some because of to much booze and some because the blood has run to their heads, kind of proof that we are an upside down mob of folks.
-
O
Nice to know Bob and thanks for the welcome, by the way I am from Wellington Point on the South side.
Dave
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)