Recent content by outlawflies

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. O

    Reversing loop turnout help?

    I would love to have DCC, but unfortunately I just can't afford it. Some day!
  2. O

    Reversing loop turnout help?

    Stoker, I finally got some DPDT switches, wired it up like your diagram, Bingo!! Works great. I can't thank you enough! Thanks to everyone who helped me through my dilemma! Now maybe I can make some progress! - Bill
  3. O

    Reversing loop turnout help?

    Awesome guy's! That looks like my problem! Now I need to get some DPDT switches! Thank you very much!!!!!
  4. O

    Reversing loop turnout help?

    Thanks PLE, yes I am only running DC.
  5. O

    Reversing loop turnout help?

    I have a narrow N scale shelf layout I am building. Due the narrow width I am using reversing loops. I hooked it up and the engine runs great until it comes back to the turnout, it just stops dead. I am still a newbie and can't figure out the problem. I am using Atlas code 80 and have insulated...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top