Recent content by Mike Nowakowski
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
I have decided that i am going to use #8 on the crossovers and #6 in the yards. But what i am getting at is who sells the switches with out the sheet metal points that move? I am looking for the ones that have the rail as the points. I know Atlas is the one with the sheet metal points.
-
I am going to start building a new layout and am wondering what switch number should i use for crossovers and in the yard that would be eaqual to the real railroad, a class 1 railroad. And what are the best looking and good quality switches. Thanks, Mike
-
Did you use a baffle markdeimling ????
-
Yes this will help thanks
-
I recently purchased one just the DC one but it has room for upgrading to DCC I found a decoder that i would like to use in it
http://www.soundtraxx.com/dsd/tsunami/1000gn.php#bot
But I need to know if that one would work and where i can get a speaker that fits the holder that is in the...
-
so can i just get rust spraypaint and use that to weather my track then?
-
So do you think if i just purchased some rust color paint and painted the rails that would work, and the tie plates?
-
So do you think if i just but some rust color paint and paint the rails that would work and the tie plates?
-
So larry all you do is paint the rails with rust color? Or do you mix the paints togeather to get rust color?
-
do they work well? I want to get some to weather my track.
-
I so far always use Atlas track. But what track is the best quality and best looking for your money?
-
How do you do it in HO Scale? I possibially heard using masking tape and cardboard?
-
I think i will buy the sand and crush it up with a tamper.
-
I hope to go there one day but in the mean time on the internet can i find any? I already checked my hobby shops and no luck.
-
I am looking to start to put the details on my Powder River Coal Basin line and in all the pictures i have seen there is a road next to the track in the heavier traffic area. So where can i get brown sand to simulate these roads?
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)