Marlin39's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
M
Foley cat out, JP drain still in. This doesn't seem like it's ever going to end and they just keep you coming back for more. Pisses me...
Friday at 7:28 AM
M
Phone stuff - One of the main reasons (besides Nicki's health scare) for retiring early was the unnecessary increase in...
Friday at 7:08 AM
M
You can probably find this assortment at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I use different sponges for different effects. Coarse sponges are...
Sep 30, 2026
M
I grew up in SJ during the infancy of Silicon Valley. Graduated Blackford HS in 1977. I remember KSJO and KOME. Back in the days of...
Sep 29, 2026
M
My wife and I have never had any images (CT, Xray, or MRI) posted in our lifetime. They only post the radiologist's assessment which is...
Sep 29, 2026
M
Happy Birthday Tom!
Sep 29, 2026
M
67th and Hamlin was home till 6th grade when we moved to Oak Forest. Class of ‘70 at Tinley Park High School. I root for the White Sox...
Sep 29, 2026
M
Good morning Crew as I wake to my 74th year. September is quite the month for both sides of the family. Our birthdays, our anniversary...
Sep 29, 2026
M
Good morning, it's clear and 68.
I got the last installment of the bargain Kato F units in the mail yesterday. All are in good shape...
Sep 29, 2026
M
One of the things I lost when tinnitus took over was Rush. For whatever reason, Geddy's voice has become like nails on a chalk board.
Sep 29, 2026
M
Brain kicked in at 3:30a, up at 3:45
What to do? Get a big beverage, and put Rush 2112 on
Back when Geddy was in his "Screamy" phase as...
Sep 29, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)