Marlin39's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
M
Well done sir, they are essential to any good classic rock collection.
Here is one you probably won't hear on classic rock radio, at...
Sep 29, 2026
M
This was one of my favorites with headphones on. I saw him at Day on the Green, in 1979, at the Oakland Colesium.
Sep 29, 2026
M
NOPE< NOPE< NOPE
Sep 28, 2026
M
All this pearl clutching and hand wringing about a verification that causes a micro second of effort. 😁 It's a conspiracy.... 😁
Sep 28, 2026
M
Good morning from my part of Wisconsin. It’s 55f degrees now though it did bottom out according to the NWS at 4am with 53! Much nicer...
Sep 28, 2026
M
Good morning all!
Monday, Monday......
A little foggy and a cool 46F this morning. Should turn into a beautiful day once that burns...
Sep 28, 2026
M
Well howdy there internet peeps and peepers,
It's Troy again
Busy day today. I go see the doc for my annual.
Then I go to PT first...
Sep 28, 2026
M
Good morning gang!
59° with light rain currently cloudy skies all day with more rain coming in around three or 4 o’clock with a high...
Sep 28, 2026
M
And yes, that was it. This is the locomotive that pulled the Imperial train at one time in its life. It had extra paint highlights and...
Sep 28, 2026
M
I changed my mind and decided to use the building as a transfer warehouse and put a small fuel oil facility next to it. I'm going to...
Sep 28, 2026
M
I started adding lights to my bedroom's model railroad display. Everything has to be taken down off the wall, and I started with the...
Sep 28, 2026
M
I think I'm going to turn that little industrial building into a small paint or fertilizer manufacturer by adding a tank set. It will...
Sep 27, 2026
M
Good morning all. Another rainy day with the typhoon on the way. Current tracking shows it remaining away from landfall, but we'll get...
Sep 27, 2026
M
Ok, so I'm going to start organizing my Winter project or my 1 month of building fun.
I want to build a "disposable" switching layout...
Sep 27, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)