ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
I know the Prantles , this is a misprint -- the Prantles are nice people and are not out to cheat anbody.
I used to sell them "The Good Ones" , hi strength cutoff discs that outperform Dremel discs by many times. I had stopped promoting the disks for a number of years due to a regular...
-
It was not the Goose guy who was ranting about Indians -- it was ther guy with the cars -- and he knew because I told him . Sorry if I confused you bythe order of the letters.
Dave
-
It would have been MORE fun if he had not quit opening my e mails! But he bailed out left his curse to do me in I guess! :rolleyes:
Dave
-
This deal dates back a bit about 4 years in fact but on the BACKSIDE of it it is , I think quite funny. Hope you see the humor as well now.
At that time ( 2008) I had bought 45 1/32 model cars in a buy it now deal on E bay. The cars all looked great in the listing & I'm sure they were ...
-
Hey Toot !! Ya really think I am that mean?? :o Naaaa -- I would not wreckerize a nice 1/24 car --- :rolleyes: they take up too much room!!
It is a 39 Ford. ;)
I have a bunch of unbuilt 1/24---- 1/25 plastic cars dating from the 60's , none of the cars later than a 1953 model ( thats a...
-
These were NOT diecast FM or DBM type --they were 1/25 plastic or resin kits. The guy had several for sale some at 170 plus. I have FM and DBM cars too.
-
Here is a truly RARE Item!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1937-Merc-Stock-Convertible-Model-Built-by-Ron-Cash-/150891207393?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2321d11ae1
I always was under the impression that the first Mercury was in 1939 .
I have no idea who Ron Cash was but this seller...
-
My friend said the same thing! He used to put air to it when it was break time in the air brake factory!!
He brought it over today and I have some more info on it-- It was made by Kinsley Mfg.Co. Bridgeport Conn. It shows a mfg. date of May 29 1894.
Hope that helps to identify it a...
-
A friend of mine just told me about and sent me a picture of a train Whistle he salvaged from a locomotive that was being scrapped when he worked a Westinghouse Air Brake in Pensyvalina a number of years ago. Can any body tell me anything about this? I am not sure but he may wish to sell it to...
-
OPPPPPPss need to be Wery wery careful , I will have Warner Bros . hunting me!
What I mean to say IS:
Have any of you used the rust system made by Sophisticated Finishes-=--- Silly Sympho----------:rolleyes: sold by craft stores, like Michaels?
I have tried it and it works quite well except...
-
Railfan , Thanks for pulling that chestnut out of the fire for me !:);)
I love your train set --- errr ----umm----err -- Layout , layout thats the word I was looking for! :eek:
-
Sorry to rub it in so bad BUT you are right about the sounds of a hopped flathead , ever hear an Ardun Flathead? The are Jazzy!~! Another couple of beautiful engine sounds are a hot Olds V8 running unmuffeled , they have a strange ( as compared to other GM V8's firing order and a sound all...
-
Well this post was about a boneyard, and as I have said, seems thats where I almost went in the process of getting my artery fixed!
Now --on the backside of it I can see some humor in my ordeal -- was NOT funny at the time , now it seems VERY funny .
By the way it is about two...
-
Mike , it was only one afternoon , but it was pretty neat, and he did teach me something about life that has stuck with me ever since , it kind of taught one to realize priorities .
I think I will go for it when I get settled in Colorado , watch for a step by step on it!
Dave
-
No reason you and I should be at odds --- other than that I actually GOT the 40 Ford Coupe and for 175 US Dollars at that when I was 20.
Put a 324 inch bored out 50 Olds motor in it.
I was a hotrodder from an early age --my First car was a 47 Chev. convt--with a bored out GMC 6 cyl. (...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)