Recent content by Klankster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K

    Tru-Color Paint and Decals

    Thanks @Snowman I have some decals to apply tonight and will try a few things. I always have distilled water handy for some of my orchids.
  2. K

    Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

    Well, that looks fantastic. Also impressive are the Belle Chasse Cement cars in the background of some of the shots. There's an art to weathering equipment!
  3. K

    Problem cleaning True-Colour paint from an Airbrush

    Absolutely use acetone if you can. It's the main ingredient in Tru-Color thinner and works great to clean your airbrush, as long as it has metal parts (I use an ancient Badger 150).
  4. K

    Tru-Color Paint and Decals

    I've been wondering this for a while and wonder if someone here has some insights on it... I've been using Tru-Color Railroad Colors for a number of projects, applied with airbrush, and love the paint. Easy to use and airbrushes nicely as long as it's properly thinned. Supposedly the glossy...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top