Recent content by Jaz avalley

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    At some point it may be healthier to just walk away, with redundancy or pension. luckily it looks like you have a 3 year window planned. working until you drop is not what you or anyone deserves :(
  2. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    On a more positive note. October….no not Oktoberfest you beer guzzlers :P Halloween And party food, some is gross…look at the ham hand!
  3. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Fingers crossed, and just as you moved,bummer. If it goes poof, hopefully you can find a job closer, but I guess you already checked that out If it goes tits up, look into weathering, we can give you sone 80/20 hints 80 percent looks for 20 percent effort, make some money on the side and sell, I...
  4. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Ooh look eyes right….none are upside down
  5. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Chad bag should print this for his wife who should print it for her colleagues, lmao
  6. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    The other half had a habit of accelerating and breaking fast so you had to hang on for dear life, leave the motorbike grabs - which were behind me and totally useless, so I would have to snuggle up close and have both hands around his waist, so my front very tight against his back….no back...
  7. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Sympathise, I went out cutting wood for the burner first I got annoyed by ladybirds keep landing on me, then my hand itches, I suspect a bite, then the back of neck itches……what am I? lunch!!!
  8. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Just ensure the packaging does not price you out of range with the competition, plus postage
  9. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Eeek how public is that! I owned an estate model….saying nuffin’
  10. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Mind the cow Pat
  11. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Half way down my post I do moan about spellchecker and after numerous attempts managed to get it to keep the correct spelling…I really hate it….but it can be a useful tool so I just suck it up.
  12. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    I thought the ‘screw’ was a clever cocktail reference
  13. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    Heinrich manoeuvre, you need to learn this….actually YOUR wife needs to learn this (too) Quick hint bend forward and let her slap you hard on the back, is better than nothing but not much If you out weigh you wife it may be an issue, I am not explaining here in case I word it wrong But if it...
  14. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    How can mixing orange Gatorade and vodka be an accident? If you left the Gatorade the colour would stand out, I do not seeing you forgot to drink a vodka…..now if you were sloshed on the vodka…then maybe…. Divvy up….what was ‘accidental’ :p
  15. Jaz avalley

    Running Bear's October 2025 Coffee Shop

    My husband had a Down syndrome friend as a teenager, he (and I) were horrified to see this week a Down syndrome older adult in a Uk hospital had been starved for I think 9 days before his family realised and kicked up a fuss! You would not think they could be so in human(e). Omg I went to get...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top