Recent content by icicle

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. I

    Help Please

    Thanks to you both
  2. I

    Help Please

    I have two plans in my head for my ceiling mounted track I have no problems with using wood for my shelf, however I want to go beyond the normal basics. How do I attach my track to glass or to Lexan sheeting? thank you
  3. I

    my first over and under video,Leeds,AL

    Mono pod then.
  4. I

    Hello from SW Washington

    Any good hobby shops down that way for train supplies and parts, Kelso Doesn't have any.
  5. I

    Hello from SW Washington

    Thanks for the welcome. I'm going to hobby shop in the next few weeks to see if they can hook me up on parts.
  6. I

    Track layout question

    Life moves too fast as it is, humor just slows it down a little to cope with things. Everyone should laugh once a day.
  7. I

    Track layout question

    Ohh crap I forgot to put in the little " mark, Yea I meant a 1"x3". However I might go with a 1"x6" instead. Thanks for the insight about being tipsy. Too late, I'm already trying to find a way with expanding into all my rooms, however I'm afraid I would need over 200' of track. My table was...
  8. I

    Track layout question

    Is a 1x3 too skinny for a single mainline track
  9. I

    Hello from SW Washington

    Just wanted to stop in and say hello to all of you. I have been into HO gauge for few years when I was younger(17) had a nice table with two main lines and a switching yard, then I had to move and tore down my setup and boxed it all up. Now I'm 38 and have a small apartment, so I decided to...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top