Recent content by HurricanesFEC

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    JMRI software

    I Figured it out, I had to select a com-port, thanks to all replied. This software is simply amazing
  2. H

    Need help the NCE Universal apdater for JMRI software

    I'm using NCE Power Cab, Windows 8 I've downloaded and install the driver for the adapter but for the life of me I can't get to communicate with JMRI software to save my life. Any help would be very much appreciated
  3. H

    JMRI software

    Thanks for the reply
  4. H

    JMRI software

    Is it possible to switch the Loksound sound profile from a SD80mac to SD70m-2 using JMRI software?
  5. H

    MTH loco

    I'm using a Loksound select sound decoder for my FEC SD70M-2, most of the wiring examples from the links below don't illustrate anything for rear ditch lights. Is it wiring or programming...
  6. H

    What If! Florida East Coast SD80mac

    I washed the shell with plain soapy water, Tamiya white primer, thanks for the input:)
  7. H

    What If! Florida East Coast SD80mac

    I really wanted to use Tamiya paint but was force to use scale coat II which takes forever to dry and not very durable, seems to chip very easily
  8. H

    What If! Florida East Coast SD80mac

    Still a long way to go
  9. H

    What If! Florida East Coast SD80mac

    I need help figuring out the FEC funny blue, thanks in advance.
  10. H

    What If! Florida East Coast SD80mac

    I finally got around to working on these unit:D
  11. H

    FEC paint colors?

    Thank you Sir
  12. H

    Editable train drawing program?

    Wow thanks to all who replied, I'm still trying to figure out what color is FEC's funky looking orange compared to Scalecoat or Foquil paint chart
  13. H

    FEC paint colors?

    Can someone identify these colors:D I'm thinking the yellow strip is UP yellow but I can't tell if that's a off color red or dark orange. I plan on using scalecoat/flaquil spray cans, Thanks in advance.
  14. H

    Editable train drawing program?

    Thanks for the info
  15. H

    Editable train drawing program?

    Hello I plan on doing a custom paint scheme for my Kato SD90macs and I'm trying to put my ideas into editable drawing, is there anything available that I can use? Thanks in advance. This is the scheme I would like to use:D




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top