Recent content by hepkat63

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    who wants to motorize a rotary dumper on consignment for me ?

    Ok, you talented lot... because i'm too stupid to do it myself - I was hoping someone out there could make me a working rotary dumper from the walthers kit in HO scale. I know I've seen a few guys already achieve this in various ways and a few examples are on youtube. I was hoping I could...
  2. H

    Atlas Track - Code 55 vs Code 80 ??

    can i please ask if Atlas Code 55 turnouts need ANY modification at all to work with DCC? I have heard that they do - and so do the Peco code 55 turnouts? I would like to build a new layout using Peco code 55 track and turnouts and use DCC, but don't want to mess around cutting up turnouts...
  3. H

    Atlas Track - Code 55 vs Code 80 ??

    can I please ask if the Atlas code 55 turnouts need ANY modification at all to work with DCC? What about Peco Code 55 turnouts - do they need ANY modification. The research i did on the net is quite old - I want to start a new layout and prefer Peco code 55, but don't want to mess around...
  4. H

    new guy .. new layout !

    Hi All, I am pretty much completely new to Model Trains in N Scale. I have for years had HO Slot cars and built a massive track (28' * 8') will full scenery. I have had some HO trains, so know how they all work - but N scale really appeals. I have been doing heaps of research and are going...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top