ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
-
-
-
G
I don't think there is a turntable in Nanaimo, there is one in Victoria but I don't think it turns anymore.
-
G
:eek: Thanks for the tip.
-
G
Here is a more detailed plan.
-
G
Here is a pic without the bent log.
-
G
I don't have any room for a turntable or a wye but I guess RDCs would work and VIA rail still runs them on some lines.
-
G
I was thinking of modeling a fictional modern Canadian Pacific branch and for passenger service I want to just have a 2 car train.
-
G
Thanks for the comments.
Ya I thought that bent log look a bit weird to.
-
-
G
A logging flat car I finished today.
-
-
G
O ya sorry, Its HO scale and its 9 feet at the top and 14 feet on the right side.
-
G
Hi, I would like some critic on my track plan.
I plan to run a freight train and a passenger train.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)