Recent content by Emjaysmash

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Emjaysmash

    Con-Cor Aerotrain Video

    Looks awesome! I have always wanted my very own Aerotrain on my layout. I grew up seeing the real one a lot at the National Railroad Museum in Green Bay, WI.
  2. Emjaysmash

    Just got back from the Train Show

    Awesome! Nice looking cars!
  3. Emjaysmash

    Hi

    Welcome!! Sounds like you and your son are going to be real busy building layouts!
  4. Emjaysmash

    Weekly Photo Fun 10-8/10-14

    Nice job guys!
  5. Emjaysmash

    Hello from WI!

    Nice! Like I said, I'm REALLY new to all of this, but I've come with a mind like a sponge to absorb all the knowledge! Ah Kaukauna, the smell of success!:p
  6. Emjaysmash

    Track Brand

    Any suggestions on where to get good "How-to-wire-your-track" Tutorial or book?
  7. Emjaysmash

    Hello from WI!

    HO scale at the moment. Not UW, unfortunately. Edgewood College. I'm not sure if UW has a Model RR Club.
  8. Emjaysmash

    Hello from WI!

    Hello Everyone! My name is MJ and I am completely and utterly new to Model Railroading! My brother (izelforshezel) told me to come over here and sign up, so here I am! I'm a Junior in College in Madison, WI. Looking to learn a lot! Thanks for having me! -MJ




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top